The III Annual International Conference “Real Estate Management In Corporations” (REMIC 2014) will be held on November 20, 2014 at Radisson Royal Moscow. The Conference will be managed by JSC «GAZPROM» with assistance from the Non-Commercial Partnership for Corporations Effective Property Management «Corporate Owners Club».
Top managers of major Russian and international companies, officials from all levels of legislative and executive authorities, representatives of development institutions and major international and Russian corporate real estate management experts will gather to discuss the following vital issues:
- balancing state, corporate and individual interests in corporate real estate management;
- statutory regulations and law enforcement practices in corporate real estate management;
- land cadaster issues of corporate land and property relations;
- investment appeal and innovative potential of the corporate sector of Russian land reserves;
- underlying potential taxation problems for corporate real estate, interaction of tax authorities and corporations.
The Conference will feature a presentation of an updated platform of the Non-Profit Partnership for Efficient Corporate Property Management “Corporate Owners Club”.
REMIC-2014 will bring together over 350 participants, including heads of relevant committees of the State Duma and the Federation Council of the Russian Federation, representatives of key ministries of the economic section of the Government, top managers of leading Russian corporations, such as JSC «GAZPROM», JSC Rosneft, JSC Transneft, JSC Russian Railways, JSC RusHydro, SC Rosatom and many others.
REMIC-2014 participants can register for the conference at http://www.remic-conf.ru/en/registration/ up to November 10, 2014.
Participation in the conference is free of charge.