Deputy Chairman of the State Duma's Property Committee
Elected under the federal list of State Duma deputy candidates, nominated by United Russia party (Regional Group № 72, Tula Region).
Deputy’ Mandate Started: December 21, 2011.
Deputy Chairman of State Duma Property Committee.
Public activities at the State Duma:
— member of the Presidium Committee of UNITED RUSSIA’s General Council for public complaints and appeals (in charge of regional party activities in Crimea);
— first deputy head of D.V. Saveliev’s intra-faction group;
— member of the Parliament Council of the Russian and Belorussian Union;
— member of the Operations Committee of the All-Russia Council of Local Governments;
— head of the deputy group for communications with Czech Republic Parliament.
Born: 10.10.1966, Kosaya Gora, Tula
- Tula Tolstoy State Pedagogical University, 1989.
- All-Russian Distance Institute of Finance and Economics, 2006, economist’s diploma;
- Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, 2010, lawyer’s diploma
Degree: Ph.D (Pedagogics) (2004)
1989-1998 — professor at Tula Tolstoy State Pedagogical University, departments of pedagogics, social pedagogics and social activities, sports.
2000-2004 — Tula, director and then general director of “Football Club Arsenal” autonomous non-profit organization.
2004 — appointed head of UNITED RUSSIA’s Tula Regional Executive Committee.
2004 — elected deputy of Tula Region Duma.
2004 — 2008 — Chairman of Media and Communications Committee.
May 2008 — October 2009 — Chairman of Social Legislation and Public Healthcare Committee.
October 2009 — December 2011 — Deputy Chairman of Budget and Taxation Committee.
December 2011 — elected deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
- 2006 — Badge “Russian Parliament” by Russian Herald’s College
- 2006 — Diploma of Merit by Tula Region Duma
- 2008 — Acknowledgement by Tula Region’s Governor
- 2011 — Acknowledgement by Tula Region’s Governor
- 2011 — Diploma of Merit by Tula Region Duma
- 2014 — Medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II Degree